Why Choose Essential AD2?Essential AD2 protects from acetaldehyde, improves liver health, and reduces Alcohol Flush Reaction in those with ALDH2 Deficiency.
1. Essential AD2 is the only product designed specifically for ALDH2 Deficiency
- AD2 is designed specifically for the ALDH2 enzyme mutation.
- AD2 is the first product clinically demonstrated to reduce acetaldehyde concentration in the blood.
- AD2's innovative patent-pending formulation uses the best science to attack the problem at its core.
2. Essential AD2 is clinically proven
- AD2's efficacy has been validated through controlled clinical research.
- AD2 is the first product ever to have demonstrated a significant reduction in acetaldehyde in the bloodstream.
- After taking Essential AD2 for 28 days, subjects showed large improvements in Liver Function Test, which are indicators of liver damage or injury.
3. Essential AD2 is safe
- AD2 is manufactured in the U.S.A. at an FDA approved facility that exceeds all Current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP).
- All ingredients in AD2 are recognized as safe by the U.S. FDA and have no known side effects.
- All ingredients and finished products are rigorously tested for purity, quality, and other impurities.
4. Other features
- AD2's ingredients are pressed into a simple, easy to swallow tablet.
- Each box is enclosed with important information about ALDH2 Deficiency to share with family and friends.
- Each bottle contains an extra 10 tablets for an additional dose before drinking alcohol.
More questions about Essential AD2 and ALDH2 Deficiency? Visit our Frequently Asked Questions.